Logan | Alabama In-home Newborn Photographer

Usually, it is Christmas time when I get to "start" blogging again. I usually do pretty good until May (PRIME wedding season) and then BAM! We are just entirely too busy to stay on top of blogging. I find more importance in actually delivering galleries in as short of time as possible before trying to get our work out for new people to see :)  (Not that I don't want to show it off, because I totally do. Every session I find a new "favorite" image, each child is so precious in their own way!)

We have come full circle again to December, the time where I have a chance to share things. And the first new beauty that we had the pleasure of photographing, is Miss Logan. I met Leslie during my first year at UNA, her sister and I were in the same pledge class, and I always thought she was just the cutest thing, so petite, with the happiest face all of the time! When I met Davis, I already knew that he would have to be just as sweet as she is --- and he didn't disappoint. They both just seemed SO happy!

... And Logan's arrival made that happiness shine even more. They invited us into their home for her newborn session, and she literally did everything we asked of her. She was like butter melting into all of the poses. She was sheer perfection. The images speak for themselves...

We hope you love them!!  We are SO excited to get to watch her grow!
-Kayla