Brooke's Shower | PbK Studios | Alabama Maternity & Newborn Photographer

I honestly forget to blog. Life is just too busy to process the thought - when I do think about it, it's usually 11:30 p.m. and I am in bed trying to keep my eyes shut! But, I have a new nephew on the way - and that's reason enough to blog, right? I thought so too :)

I am always the one having the babies. It has been TOTALLY strange that there is a new baby coming into the family and I'm not the one that has to have it! haha! It seems like it is flying by, and I can't believe that my sister-in-law, Brooke is have a baby boy soon!

I will more than likely never have a "real" niece or nephew. My younger sister has Down Syndrome, and my younger brother has Cystic Fibrosis... so therefore, I always knew that I would have to have in-laws to do the job :) Fortunately, I gained two new sisters when I married Blake!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a strange need to over-do party planning. So when we all pitched in to get Brooke's shower together, I wanted to give her exactly what she wanted! Hopefully, her very first shower was everything that she dreamed it would be! Everyone did different jobs to put it together, and the entire day flowed so perfectly! She set the standards high with fancy cookies & pale blue and white decor! We FINALLY found someone to do the cookies, and wow! they were literally the best cookies I had ever had! They were sooo incredibly soft and amazing. I want one now. Aunt Bea's did the cookies, cupcakes and cream cheese mints.

 Brooke found the most amazing little Smocked Outfit Cookies & Oxford Bootie Cookies!
 There may or may not be more pictures of these precious cookies on here...


 Baby Miles!

 Blakely Anne & the Underbite Smile :) Gotta love her face!





 We hung some of Brooke's favorite clothes in the background, including Parker's coming home outfit!
 More of the amazing cookies!


 Maternity Sesh!

I cannot believe that NEXT MONTH we will have a new little baby in the neighborhood! I'm so excited that Brooke is getting to join the mommy club soon! :)

Much Love,
Kayla